Clinical Supervision is an important part of being a psychotherapist, no matter what stage you are at in your career. Even with decades of experience, I still benefit myself from supervision with colleagues.
I am happy to offer clinical supervision to other psychotherapists working psychodynamically, and those working from alternative perspectives.
My previous experience in supervision includes:
- Child & Adolescent Psychotherapists
- Residential homes for children and adolescents.
- Supervision of counsellors working in drop in centres for adolescents and young adults.
- Teachers in mainstream education, and in schools for children with special needs
- Social workers and play therapists.
If you’re interested in supervision, either face-to-face in Scotland, or online wherever you may be, please get in touch and we can discuss.